Man hospitalized after suffering electrical shock in Butler County
By Bill Vidonic
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 5:10 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, November 29, 2012
A man went to a Butler County hospital after suffering an electrical shock Wednesday while working in a utility truck in Connoquenessing, according to county emergency dispatchers.
The man, who wasn't identified, was shocked around 2:20 p.m. while working at a gas station in the 800 block of Evans City Road, dispatchers said.
His condition wasn't available. State police are investigating, according to dispatchers.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Pirates notebook: Morton could be back in early June
- Starter Liriano impressive again as Pirates blank Cubs
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.