Man shot in Greenfield
Published: Friday, November 30, 2012, 10:10 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
A man was shot Friday night in Greenfield.
Pittsburgh police were called shortly after 9 p.m. for a report of a shooting in the 3900 block of Coleman Street. Officers found a man on some steps, shot in the abdomen.
City paramedics told emergency dispatchers that they were taking a 23-year-old man to UPMC Mercy, Uptown, for treatment.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Steel Valley choir to share stage with classic rock icon Foreigner
- McKeesport bank robbed again
- Election director predicts light turnout at polls
- Pet cat is injured in kitchen fire in N. Huntingdon
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Cooke has been steadying force for Penguins in playoffs
- Steelers reach agreement with sixth-round pick Williams
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.