Stabbing victim found Uptown
Published: Sunday, December 2, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Updated: Monday, December 3, 2012
A 51-year-old man remained in critical condition at UPMC Mercy after he was found unconscious with multiple stab wounds early Sunday morning in Uptown.
Zone 2 Police discovered the man, whose identity has not been released, about 3 a.m. at Forbes Avenue and Stevenson Street. He was transported to UPMC Mercy, Uptown,where he remained in critical condition Sunday afternoon, investigators said.
Pittsburgh homicide detectives are investigating.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Crews dig through night after Oklahoma twister kills at least 51
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Penguins Insider: Players’ focus in right place
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Pitt baseball team has a lot at stake
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Cooke has been steadying force for Penguins in playoffs
- Steelers reach agreement with sixth-round pick Williams
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.