Armed woman robs Mercer County service station
Published: Sunday, December 2, 2012, 11:46 a.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 2, 2012
A woman robbed a Mercer County gas station at gunpoint about 6 p.m. Saturday, state police said.
Police said no one was injured in the robbery at Dye's Service in the 2200 block of Mercer Road in Stoneboro, a borough of about 1,000. The robber pointed a semi-automatic handgun at an employee and ran away with an undetermined amount of cash, police said.
Police described the robber as a 5-foot-6, 160-pound woman wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and light-colored jeans.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched for soreness in right knee
- Motorcyclist dies after crash in Latrobe
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Trib reporter’s Iraq stories win top Pa. press award
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcycle accident
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.