Greensburg woman accused of stabbing man over beer
A Greensburg woman is accused of stabbing a man several times after he dumped out their last beer.
James B. Gallone, no age available, of Greensburg, grabbed a container of Colt 45 malt liquor and attempted to leave a Hempfield Towers apartment at 8 p.m. Thursday after an argument with Vanessa L. Robinson, 28, state police said.
Police said Robinson became “enraged over him taking the final beer” and began punching and kicking Gallone, who then emptied the beer onto the floor.
Robinson allegedly stabbed Gallone multiple times with a butcher knife, police said. Gallone disarmed the woman and retreated to his apartment. He was treated at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, and released.
Robinson was being held in Westmoreland County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond on charges of aggravated assault and other offenses.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Police officer in Fayette County charged in apparent domestic dispute
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Baldwin native McNulty’s storied legal career leads to Grove City post
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather