Symphony North tunes up with Fashion Show and Luncheon
Symphony North held its annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Saturday at the Chadwick in Wexford. Drawing 400 guests, the event benefited the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and the City Music Center at Duquesne University. Pictured are Judy Woffington, Ruthane Reginella and Mary Ann Craig.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Penguins rally in wake of Dupuis injury
- Philadelphia murder suspect nabbed in Braddock
- Wolf still seeking to raise income tax, impose tax on shale-gas drilling
- Fans out in force to rally for beloved Bucs
- State Supreme Court concludes hearing on UPMC-Highmark Medicare case
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- New Steelers kicker Boswell ready for challenge at Heinz
- Starkey: Searage, Pirates ultra-confident
- Latrobe infant found in filth, police say
- Pittsburgh council to consider extending business district tax