Symphony North tunes up with Fashion Show and Luncheon
Published: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, November 11, 2012
Symphony North held its annual Fashion Show and Luncheon on Saturday at the Chadwick in Wexford. Drawing 400 guests, the event benefited the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and the City Music Center at Duquesne University. Pictured are Judy Woffington, Ruthane Reginella and Mary Ann Craig.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Cozza, Tranquilli win nods for judge
- Bilik DeFazio leads race on both ballots
- Rupert wins Democratic nod to run for Armstrong sheriff
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.