House tour set for Saturday in Mt. Lebanon
Published: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
A home restored after a devastating fire in 2011 will be part of Saturday's Howard Hanna Mt. Lebanon House Tour and Luncheon, which benefits Children's Hospital.
Eight homes will be featured in the tour that benefits the Free Care Fund of the hospital in Lawrenceville. One is the home of Regis McQuaide, the owner of Master Remodelers in Castle Shannon.
That home was restored into an Energy Star showplace after a fire in July 2011. Besides tours of the homes, the event will feature a $10,000 raffle, auctions, bake sale and luncheon.
The tour will be 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday. Admission is $25. Details:412-561-7400 or www.howardhanna.com.
— Bob KarlovitsThere are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Worthington-Kittanning wastes early lead, falls to Prospect
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Requirements change for Pittsburgh police officers who evaluate potential recruits
- Bowser topples Hot Shots Saloon