125 guests ‘Celebrate the Season’ at Partners For Quality party
By Kate Benz
Published: Sunday, December 2, 2012, 8:51 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 2, 2012
“This is a very relaxed event for us ... no pressure!” jested Partners For Quality director Mary Mitchell (with Bill) as she watched the LeMont fill up with 125 guests for PFQ's “Celebrate the Season” Holiday Party.
The list of who's who on hand included Jim and Diane Esposito, Dr. Neal and Amy Fanelli, Ron and Kathi Lenart, Joe and Sue Mandarino, Joe and Nancy Murray, Jim and Carol Plake, Chuck Snyder and Carol Shriber, Marty Sporrer and Bobbi Lasto, as well as CEO Don DiMichele.
Before dinner, cocktail hour heard a few to-be-announced surprises surrounding PFQ's annual Pittsburgh Fashion Story runway show, which will celebrate a 10-year anniversary in 2013.
“I haven't walked in it yet ... but maybe for the 10-year, I will,” joked John Lamberson, with his wife, Kate.
PFQ provides services to adults with intellectual disabilities and to children with behavioral health challenges.
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Sewage plant may go near trail
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Brown’s ‘Inferno’ puts Langdon through his paces
- Sojourners make a big splash
- ‘Father Miro’ receives award
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.