Rowe honored at YMCA’s Season of Giving Gala
By Kate Benz
Published: Sunday, December 2, 2012, 8:51 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 2, 2012
Clifford Rowe Jr. was the center of attention on Saturday night as the man du jour during the YMCA's Season of Giving Gala, where the CEO of PJ Dick-Trumbull-Lindy Paving was being honored for his longtime support of the neighborhood icon.
Joined by his wife, Diane, the couple made the rounds with the likes of Robert Cottington, Lee Foster, Lee and Susan Baierl, Dan and Patty Grealish and Gregory Peaslee.
The annual gala benefits programs at the Y's urban branches in the Hill District, Homewood-Brushton, the North Side and Hazelwood. The funds raised provide scholarships to ensure that all members of the community can take part in YMCA programs regardless of their income level. The event raised $204K, with proceeds from the raffle expected to bring in an additional $125K.
- Mon-Vale Health Resources celebrates 25th Gala
- Persad Center’s Art for Change continues to grow
- Ladies Hospital Aid Society toasts outgoing president
- Let Them Eat Cake! contest is sweet on ‘Baby Odyssey’
- Flash!: Person of Vision; CAPA Cabaret; Austin’s Playroom Project auction
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.