14th annual "Heart of Caring" Benefit Auction and Luncheon
The 14th annual “Heart of Caring” Benefit Auction and Luncheon was held Friday at the Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh Airport. The event benefitted Partners For Quality, which provides support to people with intellectual and social challenges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Fayette woman dies in fall from ATV on National Pike
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Four people wounded in North Braddock shooting
- Round up family and friends, it’s county fair season in Western Pennsylvania
- Penguins assistant Martin gets new job title
- Ex-state prison guard lied to marshals about fugitive brother’s whereabouts
- Greensburg man charged with assaulting hospital guard
- Starkey: Pirates, Burnett could work again
- Fayette attorney wants defense counsel disqualified
- PUC urged to give Uber, Lyft emergency permits