Pittsburgh's Best Dressed 2013: The gentlemen — and more
By Kate Benz
Published: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
They came. We saw. All left with closet envy.
Causing their fair share of whiplash and second glances, the beauty brigade did themselves proud this year. Never the type to fade into the background, it was hard for the visual ambiance not to steal the show. From a new take on the tie 'n' tails to forgoing the LBD for a sassy hue, from our vantage point, 2013 proved to be a very good year, indeed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Analysis: Steelers could fill needs with free agents while not spending big bucks
- Steelers to release LaMarr Woodley; Taylor restructures contract
- Job cuts at AGH part of ‘strategic’ process
- Crosby lifts Penguins over Capitals in last game of road trip
- Hunt for missing jet widens to distant waters
- Missing hikers found in McConnells Mill State Park
- Profit falls at American Eagle Outfitters on sales decline, charges
- Minorities crucial to filling Marcellus shale gas drilling jobs
- Hempfield couple charged in thefts
- Stage volunteer dies following collapse at Pine-Richland High School
- Marcellus shale driller Noble Energy Inc. sinks roots into Pittsburgh