‘America’s Next Top Model’ could be from Pittsburgh
Published: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 5:14 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 3, 2013
An open casting call for The CW Network's “America's Next Top Model” will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Friday at Latitude 40 in North Fayette. In the upcoming Cycle 20, for the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants competing for the title.
Casting directors are looking for females and males, ages 18 to 27, of diverse backgrounds, shapes, sizes and with a minimum height requirement of 5-foot-7-inches tall for women and 5-foot-10-inches tall for men.
The show is produced by 10 by 10 Entertainment in association with Bankable Productions. Executive producers are Ken Mok, Tyra Banks and Laura Fuest. The series was created by Banks and developed by Mok and Kanya Barris.
- Swim wear takes a plunge into the past for retro look
- Fashion FYI: Hard Hats & High Heels
- Fashion types bring flair to prince’s Connecticut polo match
- Bold colors just the thing in late spring
- Gold becomes a theme at glitzy Cannes amfAR gala
- 'Modern Family's' Hyland loves beach life
- Does this make me look ... rude? Casual wear not always appropriate
- Coloring book based on drawings of Yves Saint Laurent
- It’s not a toy box: Barbie’s Dreamhouse goes life-size
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.