Look in tiptop style at every stop
By Jenn Harris
Published: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 6:57 p.m.
Updated: Friday, March 1, 2013
Kate Bosworth is quite the fashion chameleon. The “Superman Returns” actress goes from ultra-glam red carpet queen to Coachella stage-hopper with ease.
Bosworth was spotted in a leather skirt and vest at Sundance in January and a psychedelic print mini at a party at Cecconi's in mid-February. Then she turned up at London Fashion Week, where she donned a furry gray Topshop Unique sweater and a gray, sequined Unique miniskirt for the Topshop Unique fall 2013 presentation last Sunday.
Before London Fashion Week, Bosworth was on hand when Topshop opened its first West Coast flagship, at the Grove in L.A. Bosworth is a celebrity face of the brand — in December she made headlines when she turned up in Topshop's first-ever holiday film, singing “Winter Wonderland” in a video directed by her boyfriend, Michael Polish.
For the store opening on Feb. 14, she browsed in a J.W. Anderson for Topshop denim shirt with no pockets, a Topshop floral print mini, high-top wedges and toting a Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch.
You can snag Bosworth's J.W. Anderson for Topshop denim shirt at Topshop for $100 or, for a similar look, get the oversized denim shirt from Mango for $54.99 or the Cycle denim shirt from Yoox.com for $85.
Bosworth's Topshop floral print mini runs $80. For a more-affordable version, try the Jennifer Lopez floral lurex circle skirt from Kohl's for $15 and add some height to your look with the wedge sneaker from Express for $61.60.
The denim top, floral skirt and high-top wedge sneakers are all sure to become go-to wardrobe staples for spring.
Jenn Harris is a staff writer for the Los Angeles Times.
- Kovacevic: Penguins improve under microscope
- Jack Wagner concedes to Pittsburgh mayoral challenger Bill Peduto
- Snider’s grand slam lifts Pirates over Cubs
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Senators notebook: Pens' Crosby has defensive shadows
- Senior Players Championship tickets on sale
- Deer Lakes out of WPIAL running after loss to Quaker Valley
- Barack Obama, the spectator president
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.