'ReUseFest' looking for donations for Lawrenceville event
From bikes to building supplies, the nonprofit Pennsylvania Resources Council is seeking items for its second annual “ReUseFest” Aug. 3 in Lawrenceville.
The program collects a range of items that can be given a good second life by nonprofit groups such as Animal Rescue League, Construction Junction, Goodwill, Free Ride and others.
“ReUseFest” will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Goodwill Workforce Development Center, 118 52nd St., Lawrenceville.
For a complete list of acceptable items, call 412-488-7490, ext. 236, or visit www.zerowastepgh.org/reuse.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates stumble in bid for sweep, lose to Giants, 7-5
- Steelers to retire Joe Greene’s jersey number
- 30 cited for trespassing at union rally
- Killer Baumhammers wants public defender for death sentence appeal
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Penn State gets verbal commitment from Maryland defensive end
- Pirates’ Alvarez continues to sit, work on throwing woes
- Investors content with pace on stocks even in face of good news
- Stowaway’s access to Air Force plane eyed
- 2 sentenced for avoiding arrest after Steelers player was stabbed