'Buckle up, baby!' photo gallery
We know Penguins fans come in all sizes – and we'd love to see your kid's game face.
All participants will be eligible to win a Pens hoodie collection for Mom, Dad and the little one.
Send your hi-res photo to Gameface@tribweb.com.
Be sure to include your child's name, your name, address and telephone number.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCandless mom accused of drowning sons in tub to stand trial
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Police: No evidence of gunshot at Walter Reed hospital
- Phipps executive director wins award for green building
- McIlroy, world’s No. 1 golfer, injures ankle playing soccer
- Pittsburgh singer Lee spreads love through music, charitable works
- Alle-Kiski farmers: Crops weather heavy rain
- La Scuola d’Italia Galileo Galilei touts Pittsburgh’s Italian heritage
- West Kittanning fire leaves man homeless
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs