More than 100 donate to ‘Books for Babies’ in North Huntingdon
By Shirley McMarlin
Published: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 8:56 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 16, 2012
Event hostess Jennifer Miele, Vice President Marketing and Communications, Excela Health, joined event co-chairs Maureen Cutrell and Jen Kettering with Westmoreland Hospital Auxiliary president Stephanie VanNorman at the Westmoreland Hospital Auxiliary Christmas auction, held at Miele's home in North Huntingdon. More than 100 guests attending the event enjoyed brunch and auction items provided by auxiliary members. Books were donated by guests to benefit the “Books for Babies” project, which enables every baby born (and their siblings) at Westmoreland Hospital to receive a book.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Cooke has been steadying force for Penguins in playoffs
- Penguins Insider: Players’ focus in right place
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Pitt baseball team has a lot at stake
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at school
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.