Westmoreland Museum of American Art hosts Art on Tap 5.2.7
By Shirley McMarlin
Published: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 8:56 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 16, 2012
Mary Dreliszak of Connellsville and daughter Alyssa Dreliszak join Brittni Spillar of Greensburg at the Art on Tap 5.2.7. happy hour at the Westmoreland Museum of American Art in Greensburg on Friday. The evening's event, sponsored by First Commonwealth Advisors, included an “Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest,” music from Chad Fetty of East Coast Turnaround, local celebs autographing their book, “Food Lovers' Guide to Pittsburgh!”, a scavenger hunt with prizes and appetizers.
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Senators notebook: Anderson will remain in goal
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Pitt baseball loses, has tough road to Big East final
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.