Greensburg’s One Eleven hosts Holiday Jingle Tails Party
By Shirley McMarlin
Published: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 8:56 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 16, 2012
One Eleven in Greensburg was the site of a Dec. 10 Holiday Jingle Tails Party for the Humane Society of Westmoreland County.
Given the restaurant's soft lighting and intimate seating — not to mention the buffet of warm comfort foods — the evening had the vibe of a congenial gathering of good friends.
Adding a little buzz was the chance to win gift baskets brimming with Christmas treats and treasures, along with a lottery ticket tree to help pay off the holiday shopping sprees.
Party organizer and humane society board member Rita DeBlock gave props to restaurateur Richard Kurtz for repeated willingness to host events that benefit the organization's four-footed and furry “clients.”
Seen at One Eleven: David Volpe and Sean Spadaro, Kerry Luck, Debbie Hill, Char Neiport-Hillman, Rebecca Gardner, Candy Cassidy, John Peck, Mike and Adele Brajdich, Jim Silvis, Tom Grace and Bob and Roxanne Fontanesi.
Also, Steve and Candy Squires, Heather Keber, Debbie Henry, John Kintz and Alex Kintz-Konegger, Angel Mendoza, Georgiana Bodeanu, Teresa Domit and Phyllis Dolan.
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Mt. Pleasant’s Penn Theater building coming down
- Connellsville police plan annual poker ride
- U.S., Taliban to formally talk peace
- Mt. Pleasant district has superintendent candidate
- Mt. Pleasant Community Yard Sale set for Saturday
- Southmoreland board plans vote on spending plan
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.