‘Red Out for Women and Heart Disease’ held in Greensburg
Published: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, February 3, 2013
The “Red Out for Women and Heart Disease” pre-symphony cocktail party helped raise awareness of women and heart disease. The event was held at The Palace Theatre in Greensburg on Saturday. The 180 guests attending the event, hosted by The Heart Center at Excela Health, which included The Heart Center team and staff and symphony supporters, were asked to wear red to promote attention to women and heart disease.
- Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins notebook: Jokinen’s faceoff skills may be needed
- Blowing late lead not a good sign for Penguins
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- High school roundup: No. 1 Canon-McMillan advances after topping Penn-Trafford
- Breakdown at end of Game 3 changes Senators series
- Frazier softball team advances to WPIAL Class A semifinals
- Steelers reach agreement with sixth-round pick Williams
- Obama meets Myanmar’s president
- Canon-McMillan wrestling coach stepping down
- Police: Missing Pennsylvania man may have run off
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.