Reliving the '60s: Sports dinner and auction guests enjoy groovy night
Reliving the '60s
The 18th Annual Westmoreland County Sports Dinner and Auction was held at Ferrante's Lakeview in Hempfield Township on April 18.
Celebrate Spring Dinner, hosted by the Saint Benedict Foundation, was held at Rizzo's Reception Hall & Banquet Facility in Crabtree on April 22.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Pirates minor league report: Ramirez more mindful while at plate
- Biertempfel: Loss of All-Star paper ballots a blow to nostalgia
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Innovation enhances Philadelphia’s history as Democrats convene, Pope Francis visits
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Grandmother of boy dropped at Uniontown Hospital says he’s in ICU
- Pennsylvania’s ‘Grand Canyon’ offers something for everyone
- Starkey: Bring back the Brawl!
- Pirates trust eye test when voting for all-stars
- 66 riders safely evacuated as 400-foot Ferris wheel stops in Florida