Town Talk: Heidelberg couple's daughter engaged
Denise and John Breen of Heidelberg are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Taylor to Eric Lynch. Eric is the son of Ginny (Ed) Lorey of South Carolina and Jack (Linda) Lynch of Carnegie. A September 2018 wedding is being planned.
• Happy 40th wedding anniversary to Liz and Tom DiPietro of Rosslyn Heights, who will celebrate on Oct. 1. They are the proud parents of Anthony (Avri) and Amy (Tim) Gastgeb. Liz and Tom also have three grandchildren, Mason, Addison and Luca.
• Happy birthday to Jean (Tacola) Fiorentini of Carnegie, who celebrates on Oct. 1. She is Mom to Gina May, Alberta, Shawn and George, Jr. Jean also has 8 grandkids, Tori, Phillip, Kiersten, Madison, Jordan, Ryan, Brandon and Brandin and great-granddaughter Evelyn Marie May.
• Happy 30th wedding anniversary to Nancy (Bryan) and Chris McMullin of Carnegie, who celebrate on Oct. 2. They are the parents of Jennifer (Victor) Jafarace and Katie (Andrew) Smith and have three grandchildren, Austin, Emma and Tucker.
• Happy 36th wedding anniversary to Kathy and Zachary Sudiak of Crafton, who celebrate on Oct. 3. They are the parents of two daughters, Janel (Ben) Eonta and Elise.
• Mary Jane (Masciantonio) and Andy Slegal of Carnegie will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary on Oct. 7. They are the parents of Calvin (Sarah) and Moirea (David) Jasper. Mary Jane and Andy also have two grandchildren, Anthony and Natalie Slegal.
• Happy fifth wedding anniversary to Mindy Lea (Hawthorne) and Daniel Harrist of Carnegie, who celebrate on Oct. 6. The couple will celebrate with daughter Zoey.
• Birthdays this week include Bernadette Talmonti Zombeck, Joan Walnoha, Mike Yurchak, Donna Kazan Weaver, Jeanine Pipakis, Nadine Popovich, Megan Pointer and Cindy White Sutton.
• Vicky and Tony Feeney of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate their 37th wedding anniversary on Oct. 8. They are the parents of Nicholas, Jr., Melissa and Ernest.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.