Cubbage Hill woman celebrates birthday
Maria Schepis Nadik of Cubbage Hill celebrates a birthday on Dec. 8. She is the wife of Tim Nadik and mom to Tim, Domenique and Brent.
• Happy birthday to Shirley (Fisher) Torchia of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrated Dec. 3. Shirley is the wife of Frank and they have three children, Christina (Scott) Kennedy, Theresa (Brandon) Zimmerman, and Frank. Shirley and Frank have five grandchildren, Jack and Emma Kennedy and Luca, Landon and Amelia Zimmerman.
• Happy 13th birthday to Taylor Jane Zaletski, who celebrated on Dec. 7. She is the daughter of Kelly and Joe Zaletski of Carnegie and younger sister of Hanna.
• Happy birthday wishes are sent to John Blain of Carnegie, who celebrated Dec. 7. John is the husband of Peggy Blain and is stepdad to Heather Rosenberger.
• Len Iorio of Scott Township will celebrate his 78th birthday on Dec. 5. Len and his wife, Cathy, are the parents of Lenny (Dawn Kowalo) of Heidelberg and Mike Iorio of Dormont. They also have four grandchildren, Matt, Elizabeth, Alaina and Anthony.
• Happy 36th wedding anniversary to Charlene (Masciantonio) and John Silipigni of Crafton, who celebrated on Dec. 5. They are the proud parents of one daughter, Jovanna.
• Happy sixth birthday to Mason Gastgeb, who celebrated on Dec. 5. He is the son of Amy and Tim Gastgeb and has a sister Addison. Maternal grandparents are Liz and Tom DiPietro of Rosslyn Heights and the paternal grandparents are Sandy and Larry Gastgeb of Scott.
• Nicholas Berbach celebrated his 11th birthday Dec. 5 with his parents Leigh Anne (Mahofski) Berbach, who will celebrate her birthday on Dec. 17, and Mark Berbach. Also celebrating with him were his sisters Gabrielle and Olivia and his grandparents Jane Steinmetz Askews, George Mahofski, Janet Berbach and Dennis Berbach.
• There will be many candles blown out this month for the Joan Bryan family: Granddaughter Elizabeth Lewellyn, Dec. 8; grandson Jimmy Bryan, Dec. 10; grandson Nicholas Bryan, Dec. 24; son-in-law Chris McMullen, Dec. 25; and Joan Bryan, Dec. 27.
• Jack Dunmyer of Carnegie will celebrate his birthday Dec. 11. Jack is the husband of Mary Cay, and they have three children, Nick (Stephanie) Dunmyer, Kristen (Jeffrey) D'Eramo and Katie (David) Zinski. Jack and Mary Cay also have six grandchildren, Ryan, Megan and Kylie Dunmyer, Isabella and Addie D'Eramo and Evelyn Zinski.
• Birthdays this week include Tony Morris Sr., Violet Rennie, Nicole Fodor, Brian Nacarelli, Diane Frainelli, Mary Coperich, Jay Steinberger, Jim Boyd, Mary Ferro, Rick D'Loss and Raymond Teyssier.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.