Birthdays, engagements, anniversaries celebrated across Bridgeville, Carnegie areas
Jessica Pierce, daughter of Cynthia Pierce and the late David Pierce of Carnegie, will wed Mark Gsell, son of Betty Gsell of Pittsburgh and Denny Gsell also of Pittsburgh, on Oct. 27, 2018. The ceremony and reception will be held at the National Aviary. Grandmothers of the bride are Audrey Pierce of Carnegie and Irma Wolowicz of Florida.
• Happy 92nd birthday to Rose (Massella) Talmonti of Carnegie, who celebrated Dec. 20. Rose is mother to Bernedette (Larry Mongelluzzo) of Carnegie, Maria (Ken) Lockhart of Carnegie, the late Carmen (Kathy) Talmonti of Carnegie and Dean (Sharon) Talmonti of Carnegie. Rose also has nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
• Happy 86th birthday to Joan (McIntyre) Bryan of Cubbage Hill, who celebrates Dec. 27 with a family party. Joan and her late husband, Jack, are the parents of Susan Davis, Jill Bryan, Nancy (Chris) McMullen, Daniel (Cassie) Bryan, Kenneth (Beth) Bryan, Jack (Jenny) Bryan, Jo Ann Bryan, Kelly (Barry) Lewellyn and the late Bob and the late Jeffrey Bryan. Joan has 21 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
• Marianne (Mercadante) and Frank Palombi of Collier will celebrate their 64th anniversary on Dec. 24. Marianne and Frank are the parents of Frank, Roberta (Mark) and Anthony. They have six grandchildren, Stephanie (Jeremy) Cramm, Christopher (Katrina) Palombi, Melissa (Kyle) Fancher Marko Dopudja, Jessica (Andrew) Baicar and Champagne Dopudja. Marianne and Frank are the proud great grandparents of Emma and Brody Cramm, Lucas, Dominic and Adrienne Palombi, Hahley Fancher and Landon, Chloe and Hunter Baicar.
• Happy 4th birthday to Jameson Ray Leach, who celebrates Dec. 26. He is the son of Lesley Rice and Bill Leach of Carnegie and little brother to Mateo, Gaige, Timothy, Myles and Grace.
• Happy 43rd wedding anniversary to Nancy (Drost) and Terry Steiner, who celebrate their wedding anniversary on Dec. 21. They are the parents of eight children, Terry Jr. (Maria), Kelly (Mike) Madonia, Philip (Wendy), Paul (Christina), Kristin (Damon) Lewis, Kim (Chad) Squires, Jordan (Molly) and Jacob. Nancy and Terry also have 18 grandchildren. Also, happy birthday to Nancy, who celebrates on Dec. 22.
• Happy 32nd birthday to Keith Lickert Jr., who celebrates on Dec. 26 with his wife, Kelly, and three children, Keith, Devin and Renee. His son Devin Michael turns 8 on Dec. 28, and his son Keith William turns 9 on Jan. 4.
• Birthdays this week include Delaney Close, Lindsay Frank, Barbara Zajicek, Amy Lockhart, Katie Hultz, Bob Kuntz, Mike Carpellotti, Christine Leach, John Chieffe, Linda Rattenni, Chrissy Darnley-West and Larry Campbell.
• Happy birthday to Donna Schepis of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 21. Donna is the mother of two children, Linda (Sarge) Spotti and Pete (Debbie) Schepis. Grandchildren include Nicholas, Taylor and the late Christopher Schepis; and Aubri, Candice, Brooke and Courtney Spotti. Donna also has one great-granddaughter, Macenzie.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.