McDonald woman celebrates 89th birthday
Happy 89th birthday to Helen (Mike) Catrain of McDonald, who celebrates Jan. 14. Helen was married to Frank J. Catrain, who grew up in McDonald before his passing in April 1992. Helen is mom to Bonnie Kriberney, Dennis Catrain Sr., Ron Catrain Sr. and David Catrain. Grandkids include Dennis Catrain Jr., Ron Catrain Jr., Carleen (Catrain) Markivich, Chad Catrain, Kristen Kriberney, Heather (Kriberney) Miller, Cassie Catrain and Katie Catrain. Helen also has two great-grandchildren, John Markivich IV and Kaelynn Markivich.
• Happy 88th birthday to Angie Adamo Calabrese of Cubbage Hill, who celebrates on Jan. 11. She is mom to three, grandmother of nine and great-grandmother to six.
• Lucca Matthew and Liam Thomas Gutilla celebrated their 3rd birthdays Jan. 8. They are the twin sons of Becky Penatzer and Matt Guttilla of Scott and grandchildren of Dawn Penatzer and the late Gerry Guttilla. Helping blow out their candle were big sisters Maddie Rae and Rylee Mae.
• Drue Trombetta of Collier celebrated her birthday Jan. 9 with her husband, Frank, daughters Allie and Anna and granddaughter Ava.
• Anniversary wishes are sent across the miles to South Carolina and Lou Ann and Jeff Harbin (former Carnegie police chief), who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary Jan. 10. They are the parents of David (Mica) of Maryland and Bryan (Nicole) of North Carolina. Lou Ann and Jeff have four grandchildren, Mallory, Ayla, Hayden and Logan.
• Jacob Floyd of Carnegie will celebrate his 10th birthday Jan. 15 with his mom, sister Morgan and grandparents, Betty and Bob Reiss.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Travis Gromek of Carnegie, who celebrated his 14th birthday Jan. 9. He is the son of Danielle (Turnbull) Gromek and grandson of Lenny and Mark Turnbull of Collier.
• Charlize Joy Crawford celebrated her 1st birthday Jan. 6. Her parents are Courtney and Bob Crawford and older siblings include Samantha, Robert, Corrine and Camryn. She is the granddaughter of Carole and Harry Lynch of Carnegie.
• Birthday wishes this week include Hannah Olstein, Debbie Giffin, Jill Bennett Mangum, Kelly Horak, Sarah Medwig, Robin Feige, Jackie Crewl, Janie Steinmetz, Moirea Jasper, Joanne Letcher, Kylee Babish and Kurt Bassler.
• Phil Salvato of 3rd Street Gallery in Carnegie celebrates his birthday Jan. 13. He has traveled the world painting and teaching.
• Happy 21st birthday to Ricki Rodriguez, who celebrates Jan. 14, and to her brother, Seve Rodriguez, who celebrates his 23rd on Jan. 17. Ricki and Seve are the children of Pamela and Everett Rodriguez of Crafton.
• Happy birthday to Bob Severns of Collier, who celebrates Jan. 14 with his wife, Lynn, and family. Bob is the grandpap of Haley, Lindsay and Claire Severns.
• Happy birthday to Tim Schall of Green Tree, who celebrates Jan. 13. Tim is the loving husband of Jennifer Schall, and together they have three daughters, McKenzie, Madison and Morgan.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Tribune-Review contributing writer. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.