Assault and theft cases among those handled by Judge Jeffrey Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Kieth Price , 47, of Turtle Creek on two counts of providing materially false written statements and two counts of giving statements under penalty. Charges were filed Oct. 1.
• Ronnie Whitehead-Bibbens, 19, of Swissvale on a charge of retail theft. The charge was filed Sept. 26.
• Shermaine Campbell, 29, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft, corruption of minors and criminal mischief. Charges were filed July 31.
• William Duvale Jackson, 59, of Pitcairn on charges of burglary, criminal trespass, receiving stolen property, disorderly conduct and two counts of theft by unlawful taking. Pitcairn police filed the charges Nov. 16.
• Donald Edmond Trent, 29, of Clairton on charges of providing materially false written statements and statements under penalty. Charges were filed Sept. 6.
• James Young, 35, of Pittsburgh on charges of endangering the welfare of children, recklessly endangering another person and two counts of simple assault. Charges were filed Nov. 9.
• Auriel Galanis 27, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence and criminal mischief. Charges were filed Sept. 21.
• Nakeem Yu Quan Martin, 19, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, purchase of alcohol by a minor and turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed Sept. 4.
• Leverett Edward Johnson Jr., 29, of Pitcairn on charges of providing materially false written statements and statements under penalty. Charges were filed July 29.
• David Ted Gulledge Jr., 38, of Murrysville on a charge of driving under the influence. The charge was filed Sept. 26.
• Megan Ann Baker, 24, of Pittsburgh on two counts of retail theft. Charges were filed Aug. 3.
• Christopher Matthew Alcorn, 26, of Pitcairn on charges of driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane, driving at unsafe speed, careless driving and failure to use safety belt. State police filed the charges Sept. 24.