Drug, theft cases among those recently handled by Judge DeLuca in Penn Hills
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Eric McCray, 46, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed April 2.
• Darnell Glenn Harding, 26, of McKeesport on charges of burglary, robbery, receiving stolen property, driving with a suspended license, reckless driving, failure to notify police of an accident involving damage to vehicle and false imprisonment. Wilkins police filed the charges Nov. 20.
• David Marcus Jack, 26, of Chicora on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness. Charges were filed Dec. 2.
• Kathleen Tesauro, 41, of Pittsburgh on charges of hindering apprehension and possession of drug paraphernalia. Wilkins police filed the charges Dec. 2.
• Denise Smith, 55 of Verona on charges of theft by unlawful taking and forgery. Verona police filed the charges Jan. 22.
• Damian Baverso, 35, of Penn Hills on a charge of retail theft. Wilkins Township police filed the charge Dec. 11.
• Johnny Boddy, 63, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, failure to keep right and reckless driving. Charges were filed Dec. 11.
Waived preliminary hearings
• William Kucic, 21, of Verona on charges of possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Oct. 12.
• Robert Paul Johnston, 44, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence, driving at unsafe speed, careless driving and operating a vehicle without a valid inspection. Charges were filed Nov. 2.
• Scott Johnson Jr., 38, of Gibsonia on a charge of driving under the influence. Charges were filed Dec. 2.
• Andrew Garland, 21, of Robinson on charge a charge of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed Dec. 1.
• Robert Tekely, 60, of Wilkins on charges of child pornography, criminal use of a communication facility and disseminating photos/film of child sex acts. Allegheny County police filed the charges Dec. 12.
• Lavarre Hill, 57, of Penn Hills on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officers, failure to stop at red signal, failure to perform duties at stop sign, turning movements and required signals, careless driving and improper sunscreening. Charges were filed Dec. 23.
• Sakeria Coffey, 38, of Pittsburgh on a charge of driving under the influence. The charge was filed Dec. 25.
• Deborah Poeschl, 63, of East Pittsburgh on charges of driving an unregistered vehicle, driving with a suspended registration, failure to yield right, limitations on driving on left side of road and two counts of possession of display documents. Wilkins Township police filed the charges Jan. 4.
• Keith Morris, 20, of Penn Hills on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of person not to possess firearms. Allegheny County police filed the charges Jan. 25.