Plum police confiscate drugs and investigate a jewelry theft this month
Plum police reported the following:
• Michael Paul Williams, 42, of Plum was charged with simple assault, strangulation, disorderly conduct, terroristic threats and harassment in connection with a Sept. 16 incident along the 100 block of Center Street.
• A resident reported someone broke into his home along the 2000 block of Old Leechburg Road on Sept. 18 and stole an assortment of jewelry.
Police reported the items stolen valued at more than $8,000.
• Raymond Baumann, 52, of Monroeville was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances and general lighting requirements in connection with a Sept. 19 incident at Center New Texas and School roads.
• Stanley Andrew Schoeffel II, 31, of Emlenton was charged with driving under the influence in connection with a Sept. 18 incident along the 9400 block of Saltsburg Road.
• Amanda Lynn Pudder, 30, of Vandergrift was charged with driving under the influence, possession of controlled substances, driving with a suspended license, driving at unsafe speeds and careless driving in connection with a Sept. 15 incident along the 2700 block of Golden Mile Highway.
• Sheldon Christopher Belgrave, 18, of Plum turned himself into police on Sept. 16.
He was wanted on charges of conspiracy, theft by unlawful taking and three counts of robbery. Charges were filed by Plum police on Sept. 12.