DUI and drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
Plum District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Antonio Jamaal Ross, 28, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances, driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Dec. 22 in connection with an incident along the 9400 block of Saltsburg Road.
• Derek Reddix, 28, of Pittsburgh on charges of resisting arrest, flight to avoid apprehension, providing false identification to law enforcement and possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed March 23 in connection with an incident along Golden Mile Highway.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Teresa Ann Zimmerman, 70, of Oakmont on charges of driving under the influence, failure to keep right, vehicle turning left and failure to perform duties at stop sign. Oakmont police filed the charges March 21 in connection with an incident at Allegheny Avenue and Washington Boulevard.
• Claire Ann Pawlowski, 57, of Oakmont on a charge of driving under the influence. Oakmont police filed the charge Feb. 7 in connection with an incident at Plum Street and Dark Hollow Road.
• Yolanda Marie Greene, 29, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence and exceeding maximum speed limits. Charges were filed Nov. 9 in connection with an incident along the 200 block of Unity Center Road.