Moon man pleads guilty in gun case
Published: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 5:58 p.m.
Updated: Friday, September 21, 2012
A Moon man pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to possession and transfer of a machine gun.
Martin Joseph Saunders, 49, sold parts on May 27, 2011, that would convert an AR-15 assault rifle into a fully automatic weapon, according to prosecutors.
U.S. District Judge Maurice Cohill scheduled sentencing for Jan. 8.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.