State rep organizing meeting about proposed North Huntingdon pipeline
State Rep. George Dunbar hosts a meeting for North Huntingdon residents affected by Sunoco Logistics' proposed high-pressure pipeline on Oct. 10 at 7 p.m.
The meeting includes a discussion with Sunoco Logistics spokesman Joe McGinn.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Penn Hills fire displaces 10
- Big plays cost Steelers defense in preseason loss at Bills
- Fayette County man killed in ATV accident
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- Pirates, Cubs to make up postponed game Sept. 15
- Rossi: Beleaguered Steelers need MVP from Big Ben
- Pennsylvania welfare employees targeted in crackdown
- One shot, one assaulted in White Township brawl
- Port Authority’s plan for car-free communities slow to bear fruit
- Chippewa man taken into custody after fatal New Brighton stabbing
- Patience serves as virtue amid prospect Glasnow’s quest for majors