Lady Indians’ varsity soccer ‘Pink Game’ rescheduled for Oct. 17
By Patrick Varine
Published: Friday, October 5, 2012, 10:18 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
The Penn Hills Lady Indian varsity soccer team's “Pink Game,” a fundraiser for the local affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, has been rescheduled.
The game will now take place Oct. 17 at 7 p.m. at the newly-turfed Linton Middle School field, where the Lady Indians are currently 2-0 following a 7-0 victory over Allderdice on Wednesday.
The Lady Indians will go up against Breasher while wearing specially-designed “Pink Game”jerseys, A t-shirt designed by the team's seniors will also be for sale, to help raise additional funds, which will go to the Komen for the Cure group's efforts to research and combat breast cancer.
For more information, call 412-793-7000.
Patrick Varine is an editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Steelers reach agreement with sixth-round pick Williams
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Sen. Costa blasts Republicans on transportation, liquor privatization bills
- Shooting blanks
- State says two judicial candidates erroneously listed as missing deadline
- Pittsburgh police arrest bicyclist after chase through the South Side
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- I-70 to reopen after crash in Westmoreland
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.