Dutilh United Methodist church hosting Pumpkins for People at Cranberry Campus
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Pumpkins for People will be held at Dutilh United Methodist Church's Cranberry campus, from Saturday until Oct. 31.
The pumpkin patch will be open Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Sundays from 1 to 6 p.m. All proceeds benefit people in need of help.
For details, call the church office at 724-776-1094.
The church is located at 1270 Dutilh Road, Cranberry Township.
Victory Family Church
Guests can join a group going to Shaker Woods Festival in Columbiana, Ohio for a day of fun and fellowship on Oct. 20, from about 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The group will meet at Victory Family Church at 9 a.m. to car pool. For directions and information, visit shakerwoods.com. The cost is $7 per person.
• The Hats and Heels Women's tea will be held at the Chadwick in Wexford on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The event is open to women and girls ages 10 and older. The cost is $25 to attend. Prizes will be awarded. For details, call 724-453-6200.
Fountain Park Church is hosting a pancake breakfast on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 8 a.m. to noon.
The cost to attend is $5 per person and children under the age of 5 are free.
There will be pancakes, sausage, fruit and gluten-free options available.
• A Women's Bible Study will be held every Thursday from 7:30 to 9:15 p.m. in the worship center.Any women looking for fellowship and Christian study are invited to attend.
For details, call the church office at 724-779-2003. The church is located at 8533 Peters Road, Cranberry Township.
On the second Tuesday of each month, St. Kilian Women's Book Club meets at 7 p.m. in conference room B in the Parish Center. Anybody who enjoys books and conversation is invited.
For details, call the church office at 724-625-1665. St. Kilian is located at 7067 Franklin Road.
Grief Share is a group formed to help others who have lost a loved one.
The group is led by Paul and Debbie Oyler.
For details, contact Debbie at email@example.com
The public is invited to come and join the priests of St. Ferdinand every Wednesday at 9 a.m. in the Upper Room.
If mornings do not work, there is an evening Bible study offered on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., also in the Upper Room.
Participants should bring the study edition of the New American Bible.
For details, call 724-776-9177.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Art enhances Natrona’s summer program for children
- Monessen mayor takes heat at council meeting
- Connellsville Soccer Club players receive instruction from Riverhounds
- Charleroi Regional ousts police officer
- Leechburg Area coaches mixed about move to Heritage
- Grilli blows 1st save; Pirates lose to Reds in 13 innings
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Study: Traffic jams siphon $1B a year from region’s drivers
- West Mifflin man held for trial in sex assault case
- Leechburg Area School Board picks interim chief
- Anglers, others don’t want Kingston dam to go