Trick-or-treat times set in the Mon Valley
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012, 4:44 p.m.
The following trick- or-treat times have been announced:
• Allenport – 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday
• Belle Vernon Borough - 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• Bentleyville – 6 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 31
• California – 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday
• Carroll Township - 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday
• Charleroi – Downtown business district trick-or-treat, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 31; Borough trick-or-treat, 6 to 7 p.m. Oct. 30.
• Donora – 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• Elizabeth – 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31.
• Elizabeth Township – 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31.
• Fallowfield Township – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30
• Fayette City - 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• Finleyville - 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31
• Forward Township – 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31
• Long Branch – 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• Monessen – 2 to 3 p.m. Saturday
• Monongahela – 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday
• New Eagle – 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday
• North Belle Vernon – 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• North Charleroi – 6 to 7 p.m. Oct. 30 for borough residents only with ID tags. Firefighters will be available to pass out ID tags from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Perryopolis – 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday
• Roscoe – 2:30 to 5 p.m. Saturday
• Rostraver Township – 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday
• Speers - 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday
• Union Township – 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31
• Washington Township – 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kovacevic: Big Ben’s contract clock ticking
- Talented center Sutter is proving to be ‘pretty important’ for Penguins
- Western Pennsylvania engineer aboard missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Pitt looking to enhance profile at ACC tourney
- Westmoreland County Courthouse in Greensburg to be featured in TV series
- 40 McKeesport kids to go to summer camp for free
- Powerful quake shakes N. California; no injuries
- Penguins notebook: Beau Bennett returns to practice
- Pirates reserve outfielder Dickerson is also at home on soccer pitch
- Parking tickets in Downtown Pittsburgh spark outrage
- Pirates notebook: Volquez, Morton struggle