Man assaulted in Donora, hospitalized
Published: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 1:16 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, November 21, 2012
An identified man was assaulted around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday in Donora and flown via medical helicopter to an area hospital, police said.
The victim reportedly lost teeth and was semiconscious. Police initially sought a male in a red hoodie.
Donora police Superintendent Jim Brice said Tuesday that police were still seeking the perpetrator or perpetrators.
Brice said additional information will be available Wednesday.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Penguins notebook: Tickets for Eastern Conference final on sale today
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
- Smoking in school costs New Florence man more than a fine
- Friend of man accused in soldier's death arrested at BBC after interview
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.