Pittsburgh Technical Institute competition puts problem solvers to work
Published: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Hundreds of students on Saturday and Monday participated in The Technology Student Competition regional competition held at Pittsburgh Technical Institute in North Fayette. Select competitors advance to the state competition to be held in April at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Somerset County. Students competed in 34 categories, including design, manufacturing, engineering, software development and biology.
- Lyme disease cases skyrocket
- Quilters share love of craft during annual Western Pennsylvania Shop Hop
- Students put the kettle to the metal to get fit
- Upper St. Clair resident, 92, utilizing woodworking skills
- Summer reading programs around Pittsburgh combine online, offline worlds
- Carrick couple uncovers rare coin in backyard
- Young achiever: Sarah Treser
- Proposed bill requires lifesaving EpiPens in schools
- Allegheny briefs: Foam Fest race geared toward beginners
- Hampton-based Aquinas Academy plans expansion
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.