Monogahela man’s child sex abuse case heads to trial
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 17, 2013
A Monongahela man will head to trial on indecent assault and other charges following a preliminary hearing Wednesday morning in Washington County Central Court.
Ronald Gray, 48, of 517 Hudson St., saw the following charges waived to court: three counts of aggravated indecent assault of a child, and two counts each of statutory sexual assault, indecent assault of a person less than 13 years of age, corruption of minors and selling obscene materials.
Gray is accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with two girls under the age of 10.
Both parties agreed to change Gray's bail to 10 percent of the initial $50,000 bond on the condition he makes no contact with the alleged victims or their families.
- Work on Tuskegee Airmen tribute in Sewickley finally to begin in June
- Bethel Park to vote on bus report
- Main Street improvement projects popping up all over Allegheny
- Coraopolis facades get lift with county grant program
- Appeals cloud Mt. Lebanon taxes
- Young Achiever: Brittany Cihal
- Parking issue tables vote on sports facility in Pine
- Suburban police officers’ off-duty work comes down to details
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.