Pine Pilates studio set to open
Pilates studio set to open May 10
Pilates studio Equilibrium Pittsburgh will open in Pine on May 10.
Operated by Allie Greene and Laura Burke, the studio at 10925 Perry Highway will offer a range of programs, including yoga, Pilates, Pilates-based athletic conditioning and Booty Barre, which is a cardio-based class that blends Pilates, yoga and dance.
A physical therapist will be on staff for evaluations and golf swing assessments.
The studio will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday; and 8 a.m. to noon Sunday.
Free classes will be offered May 10 to 12, but advanced registration is required. An open house will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. May 10.
For more information, call 412-592-4010 before May 7. After May 7, call 724-940-4477.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Soaring Club enjoys 50 years of riding clouds
- Mt. Lebanon consultant says sterilization, culling should go in tandem to control deer population
- South Park library guests to be caught up in ‘Halloween Homicide’ fundraiser
- Children take the reins at Horses with Hope in Bethel Park
- Fresh from the field: Volunteers nurture organic garden to boost food pantry variety in Monroeville
- Mt. Lebanon prepares to strike up the bands
- Western Pa. soccer clubs enjoy year-round, steady growth