Pine Pilates studio set to open
Pilates studio set to open May 10
Pilates studio Equilibrium Pittsburgh will open in Pine on May 10.
Operated by Allie Greene and Laura Burke, the studio at 10925 Perry Highway will offer a range of programs, including yoga, Pilates, Pilates-based athletic conditioning and Booty Barre, which is a cardio-based class that blends Pilates, yoga and dance.
A physical therapist will be on staff for evaluations and golf swing assessments.
The studio will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday; and 8 a.m. to noon Sunday.
Free classes will be offered May 10 to 12, but advanced registration is required. An open house will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. May 10.
For more information, call 412-592-4010 before May 7. After May 7, call 724-940-4477.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clinics go mobile to bring health care to streets of Western Pennsylvania
- Home-schooled students from North Hills advance in robotics competition
- North Allegheny redistricting prevented crowding in schools, officials say
- Students get personalized approach to jobs at Bethel Park
- 9 Western Pa. female leaders honored at black history banquet
- Young Achiever: Joey Santillo
- Pittsburgh Boy Choir open to all faiths
- Moon woman awarded with Pennsylvania honor for garden
- Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh Foundation team
- Upper St. Clair’s Goddard School set to open by summer
- 3 girls land role as Clara in Pittsburgh Youth Ballet Company’s ‘The Nutcracker’