Crossgates Plaza section renamed Campbell Place
The western portion of the Crossgates Plaza shopping complex on Route 19 in Upper St. Clair soon will be known as Campbell Place, following its purchase by Peck Family Holdings LLC.
“We have changed the name and are only waiting for the sign to be attached,” said H. Brian Peck, who with his brothers Edward C. Peck and Wayne C. Peck purchased the shopping complex for $2.1 million from several local trusts, according to a deed filed in Allegheny County.
The complex at Route 19, or Washington Road, at Fort Couch Road had been under a lease to the Crossgates Inc. real estate firm for 35 years, and that lease expired, H. Brian Peck said. That led to the Peck Family's decision to buy the complex, he said.
The plan is to delay any changes to the facility for about a year, while observing what may be needed, he said.
Currently, a Boston Market, Einstein Bagels and an H&R Block occupy the center. Chyten Learning Center had been a tenant but it left recently, he said. That leaves one storeroom available for lease.
The deed identifies the sellers as Elizabeth C. Davis, Robert C. Preston Living Trust and Mary Josephine Preston-Miller Living Trust.
Sam Spatter is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7843 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 50 years later, Vietnam vet gets his degree at Westminster
- Teens elevate Western Pa. communities with Eagle Scout projects
- Museum’s ‘Carnegie Trees’ exhibit shows ‘Winter Wonders’
- More fear ‘tackle’ football too risky for kids
- Mt. Lebanon deer culling effort gets OK
- Mt. Lebanon history center project gets OK
- eReader books also available to borrow at local libraries