Published: Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Jill K. Hazlett (left) returned a St. Joseph High School class ring to Marcia Stiner (right) that Stiner lost in 1962. The names of the two women were incorrect in a story and photo cutline that appeared on page A1 of Monday's edition.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Owner of Natrona Heights store indicted for food stamp fraud
- Classic novel, new film share similar titles, not much else
- White Oak woman charged in police chase case
- Suspected burglar awaits extradition from Ohio
- More people choosing traditional Christmas tree, growers say
- East Deer to buy $61,000 dump truck
- Valley High Touchdown Club officers clash with parents over finances
- Suspect eludes Freeport police by jumping into Buffalo Creek
- Butler County hunter found dead in Cowanshannock
- Allegheny Township man accused of gashing girlfriend’s face with scissors
- Knoch High School, Penn United may join forces for tech class