Photo Gallery: Highlands High School hosts 25th annual Alle-Kiski Choral Concert
Choirs from Freeport, Highlands, Kiski Area, Leechburg Area, Riverview and Springdale high schools gathered on Wednesday night at Highlands High School to perform in the 25th annual Alle-Kiski Choral Concert.
Highlights included a bagpipe interlude by Highlands School Board member Jon Love and a grand finale that brought all the choirs together to sing a portion of Handel's “Messiah.” The holiday show is sponsored by the Highlands Area Rotary Club.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Multiple delays to slow travel between Alle-Kiski Valley, Greensburg
- Police: Avonmore mayor found stranger’s lost wallet, took cash from it
- ATI reveals details of contract offer to steelworkers union
- HBO to end ‘Banshee’ series, disappointing Vandergrift
- Surveillance video shows Fawn tire shop burglar
- USW workers to march on ATI headquarters
- Memorial court dedicated at AVH where volunteer felt ‘safe, comfortable’
- Judge lets New Kensington Ten Commandments monument stand
- High-rise medical visits aimed at curbing 911 calls in New Kensington
- Parks Township breeder hosts 3rd annual Lab Fest
- Freeport to address sewage bill deadbeats