Missing Indiana Township boy found in Maryland
Published: Monday, December 17, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 17, 2012
Indiana Township police announced Monday evening they had found Dylan Fera, the 13-year-old boy reported missing from his family's township home late Sunday.
Police said Dylan was found unharmed in Garrett County, Md., by his father. The boy's family previously lived in Garrett County; they moved to Indiana Township in June.
Police said Dylan drove himself to Maryland in the family's white 2003 Buick Rendezvous sport-utility vehicle.
Authorities suspected Dylan was on his way to his former hometown after his cell phone was tracked by a tower near Markleysburg, Fayette County, about 3 a.m. Monday. Dylan left Indiana Township after 11 p.m. Sunday, police said.
- PIAA board delays vote on Leechburg switch
- Alle-Kiski Valley pools gear up for summer crowds
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Mix-up at poll could impact Freeport Area School Board race
- Harrison’s Heights Plaza Shopping Center looking to bounce back
- Leechburg Area board stands by decision to leave WPIAL
- Concert on Sunday to benefit Arnold park
- Craftsman’s skill, nature ensured loyal following
- Lower Burrell Zoning Board backs tire shop
- Burrell School Board plans tax increase
- State chamber leader mixed on government efforts
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.