No injuries in Washington Township bus accident
By Valley News Dispatch
Published: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 17, 2013
No one was injured in a Wednesday-morning school bus accident at Route 66 and Pine Run Church Road in Washington Township.
Washington Township Police Chief Scott Slagle said four students from the Kiski Area School District on their way to Mamont Elementary School were taken by ambulance to Allegheny Valley Hospital in Harrison as a precaution.
All four students were released with no serious injuries, according to Kiski Area School District Superintendent John Meighan.
The bus collided with a Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by Carlee Harnish, 21, of Apollo, in what police called a “minor accident.”
Police are still investigating the crash, Slagle said.
- Harrison’s Heights Plaza Shopping Center looking to bounce back
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Alle-Kiski Valley pools gear up for summer crowds
- Couple charged with Tuesday’s bank robbery in Harrison
- Former Springdale police officer charged with drug possession, stealing badge
- Woman cut from car after Washington Township wreck
- Cops seeking Harrison bank robber
- Indiana Township bar, padlocked, to reopen
- NK-Arnold OKs proposed tax hike
- Tornado’s lessons not lost on Alle-Kiski Valley schools
- Jefferson Township equine rescue takes in 10 more horses
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.