Police seek Fawn thief
Fawn police say this man stole checks from a Martin Road residence in recent days and racked up about $3,000 in purchases in Harrison, Harmar and Fox Chapel.
Police said he bought some items at the Dunham's sporting goods store in Harrison and returned them for cash at the chain's store at The Waterworks mall near Aspinwall, where this surveillance photo was taken.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-226-3307.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Harmar police make 2 drug arrests as part of crackdown on crime
- Deer Lakes teachers authorize strike if contract not reached by Christmas
- Alle Kiski Strong Chamber makes itself at home in Pittsburgh Mills mall
- Cheswick councilman resigns after missing 16 months of meetings
- Saxonburg man jailed for burning boy, 7
- Freeport makes 3 sewage system suggestions to DEP
- Apollo-Ridge School District to list tax delinquents on website
- Indiana Township police on lookout for loose alligator
- Harrison schedules public hearing for Sheetz-CVS proposal
- Authorities raid West Tarentum home
- Restaurant owner submits lone, winning bid for Tarentum Station