Plum High seniors display their Penguins' pride in video
Plum High School seniors have created their fourth lip dub video in support of the Pittsburgh Penguins playoff run.
The students choreographed the video using the popular LMFAO songs "I'm Sexy and I Know It" and "Party Rock Anthem."
The students call this year's video a "rip dub" because they ripped away the original lyrics and replaced them with Pens-themed lines similar to the Steelers-themed "Here We Go."
They renamed the songs "I'm a Pens Fan and I Know It" and "Penguin Rock Anthem."
Pittsburgh band A Lovely Crisis and five National Honor Society students sang and the school's television production students rewrote the lyrics.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Second teen charged in Jan. 1 Tarentum shooting
- Arnold woman severely injured in Allegheny Township wreck
- Lower Burrell 5th-grader illustrates power of kindness with cancer charity
- Harrison officials discuss grant applications for sidewalks, sewers
- ATI steam explosion in Harrison rocked homes in four counties
- ‘I can’t get rid of the house’: Arnold home hit by car last year struck again
- Tarentum service honors legacy of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Riverview might ask to raise taxes above 2.3% limit
- Woman killed in Washington Township crash
- Weather postpones Route 56 closure in New Kensington
- Radioactive radon permeates Western Pennsylvania homes