9 accused of heroin, crack sales in Harrison, Tarentum
Nine people are accused by police with selling illegal drugs in Harrison and Tarentum.
The ongoing arrests started last week under auspices of the Attorney General's Bureau of Narcotics drug task force.
More arrests are anticipated.
The three men and six women are accused of selling heroin, crack cocaine, as well as suboxone sublingual film patches — a medicine used to help opiate addicts to withdraw from addiction — and Clonazepam, a pill used legitimately to treat seizures or panic disorders.
They are charged with counts related to illegal drug possession and sales.
District Judge Carolyn Bengel arraigned the suspects. Bond amounts range from $5,000 to $25,000.
Their names, ages, last known addresses, charge and number of counts are:
• Allene Ecker, 25; 739 Prospect St., Brackenridge; one count each;
• Megan McMunn; 24, 361 Park Ave. Harrison; one count each;
• Clinton Weleski, 30; 201 E. Sixth Ave., Tarentum; two counts each;
• Harry Williams III, 27; 8C Park Ave., Sheldon Park, two counts of possession, four counts of sales;
• Dyllon Powell, 20; last known address Brackenridge; one count each;
•Alicia R. Ravio, 25; 874 Third Ave., Brackenridge; one count each;
• IIah Verner, 29; 66 Vine St., 2nd floor; Harrison; one count each;
• Jessica Bizic, 35; 17 Sheldon Park Apt D, Harrison; one count each, Clonazepam pills;
• Daureen Linn, 29; 2873 Meadow St., Harrison; three counts each, suboxone sublingual film patches.
Chuck Biedka is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-226-4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.