Route 28 lane closure cancelled
The lane closure on southbound (inbound) Route 28 today has been cancelled.
PennDOT had planned to close the right hand lane near the 40th Street Bridge to repair damage caused by the recent heavy rain. Instead, crews still are evaluating what work needs to be done and the road remains open.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Butler organization seeks answers for unexplained phenomena
- ATI picketer injured at Harrison mill
- Alle-Kiski Valley municipalities to re-evaluate how to pay for police protection
- Arnold bakery reopens at is new ‘old’ location
- ‘Banshee’ props, inventory up for sale
- Federal court ruling could have impact on New Kensington-Arnold school monument
- Grandview Upper Elementary in Tarentum marks 100th anniversary with open house
- Union files lawsuit against ATI
- Apollo fountain to return
- Police: Ex-boyfriend beat himself with hatchet in Tarentum home
- Fox Chapel, Franklin Regional rank top schools on Niche.com website