Dog, owner enjoy time at Clinton lake
Duffy, an 8-year-old golden retriever, returns a ball thrown by his owner, Joanne Segalavich of Clinton Township, by a lake in Clinton on Thursday. Joanne and Duffy look forward to their time at the lake and make the trip every week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- New Kensington Megan’s Law offender jailed on new child porn charges
- Armed bandit holds up Leechburg gas station
- Virginia man to stand trial in Armstrong molestation case
- Harmar OKs Sheetz land development plan
- VND photographers, reporters recognized
- Allegheny Valley Hospital names New Kensington man CEO
- Harrison eyes liens against rundown properties
- Gaschler, 19, expects to be able to balance college, school board duties
- Westmoreland County Election Bureau to probe mailings
- West Deer residents voice opposition to proposed events center
- New Kensington woman charged with DUI, drug offenses