Child porn arrest in Brackenridge
FBI agents arrested an Etna man Wednesday morning on child pornography charges.
David Roethlein, 25, of Ann Street was taken into custody without incident by federal agents about 7:15 a.m. at an apartment in the 800 block of Sixth Avenue in Brackenridge, , according to Brackenridge police, who assisted.
Roethlein is charged with distribution or possession of material depicting the sexual exploitation of a minor. Brackenridge police said he allegedly had child pornography on a computer.
An FBI spokesperson did not respond to requests for information on the case. Court records show Roethlein was arraigned on Wednesday and released on bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 1,500 lose power in Alle-Kiski Valley
- New Kensington residents furious over road conditions
- Judge sentences Arnold man already serving time to prison on federal charges
- New Kensington to consider bake shop
- Vandergrift works on flooding, sewage project issues
- New Ken police arrest cobbler robbery suspects
- Springdale counters despair with ‘HOPE’
- Cost of Glade Run Lake dam to beat estimates
- Alle-Kiski farmers: Crops weather heavy rain
- Oklahoma Borough drilling, supply owner to stand trial for stealing natural gas
- Alle-Kiski police try to get drivers to cool it