Oakmont man missing since Aug. 30 sought
Police are looking for an Oakmont man who has been missing for a week.
Ronald Krenke, 53, of Pennsylvania Avenue was last seen by a friend in the 500 block of Allegheny Avenue around 11 p.m. on Aug. 30.
A disabled Army veteran with a history of congestive heart failure and stroke, Krenke walks with a very noticeable limp, according to Oakmont police Officer Jack Eaton.
When last seen, Krenke appeared to be normal, according to police.
Krenke is a white man, about 5'9” tall, weighing 180 pounds, with reddish hair. He was last seen wearing a brown shirt, tan pants and brown shoes.
Anyone with information on Krenke's whereabouts is asked to call Oakmont Police at 412-826-1578.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Street in Springdale to close April 10
- Harmar eagles abandon their nest
- ‘I-Run Days’ helps promote student fitness, self-esteem
- Battle of Fawn fire departments heats up
- Oakmont Dems endorse council convert
- Vietnam vets event at Tarentum VFW brings ‘brothers’ back together
- Spring is taking its time to arrive in Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Smaller properties in Alle-Kiski Valley remain attractive to drillers
- Leadership Butler County aims to benefit community with pavilion project
- Apollo to assess owners of vacant properties
- Kiski Area Intermediate School band chosen to play at state conference