Bull Creek Road in Fawn closed today
By Valley News Dispatch
Published: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
A portion of Bull Creek Road in Fawn is closed to all traffic today.
PennDOT announced this morning that the road, between Howes Run Road and Lardintown Road is closed in both directions while crews work to repair underground pipes in the area.
A detour is posted:
• From Bull Creek Road, turn right onto Howes Run Road
• Turn left onto Bakerstown Road
• Turn left onto Lardintown Road
• Follow to Bull Creek Road
The same route is recommended in the opposite direction.
PennDOT expects the work to be completed and the road reopened by 5 p.m. today.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Agreement nears on Springdale police chief’s duties
- A-K Valley students offer F.R. Strong support
- Bronze flower vases stolen from cemetery
- Leechburg adds 2 part-time police officers
- Watch out for the freeze
- Burrell school board reviews security plan
- Cheswick fire truck to arrive in June
- Lower Burrell hires officer from Arnold
- Peregrine falcons hang around Tarentum Bridge
- Boy, 15, charged with trying to rob gas station in Harmar
- Allegheny Valley considers switching architects for Colfax assessment